Fancy a week of luxury, cuisine, culture and relaxation? In this incredible Goa break we’ve found just the treat that you’re looking for, courtesy of First Choice.
In beautiful gardens of palm trees, the villas of Heritage Village Club are dotted around a large pool. Nearby, there’s an open-air Goan seafood place serving up local speciality dishes made using freshly caught fish. In just a five minute walk you will reach the white sands of Arossim Beach. You can easily find more bars and beach shacks down in Colva, which is only 10 minutes away by car.
The local cuisine is truly a standout feature here. At mealtimes you can choose between 3 places, including a poolside barbecue place and an Indian à la carte that focuses on Goan-style seafood. The activity line-up is also outstanding, including yoga, cooking classes and meditation. In the evenings, the entertainment team go all out, with Bollywood-themed gala evenings and professional dancers, as well as hosting events such as DJ nights and karaoke
The spa here uses traditional Ayurvedic knowledge of herbs and plants in its many treatments. Unwind by having a relaxing massage or maybe try a herbal steam bath. The Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Centre provides many therapies like Sirodhara, which relieves any tension and stress.
The whitewashed villas here give you all the luxury of a hotel but in a village-style package. You will stay in a traditional twin room, with air-conditioning so you'll be able to keep your room cool, and a balcony for some outside space. If you’re celebrating a special occasion, do let First Choice know when you book, as guests who are celebrating a honeymoon, anniversary or birthday will receive fruit, flowers and a bottle of local wine on arrival!
What we Love about this Deal:
- Gorgeous local cuisine
- TripAdvisor Rating: 4.5/5 from 1,651 reviews with 91% Excellent or Very Good.
- Beachfront location
- Wide array of activities and entertainment
See here for more holidays to India
LAST MINUTE GOA GETAWAY
7 Nights, All Inclusive, Flights & Transfers
- Provider: Deal must be booked with First Choice
- Destination: Goa, India
- Example deal travel dates: 20th April 2018 (out), 28th April (rtn)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Price: £570pp
- The airport of departure for this deal: Manchester
- Alternative airports: See Travel Agent for Other Departure Airports (prices may vary)
- Airline: Direct Flights by TUI Airways
- Hotel/Resort: Heritage Village Club
- Hotel/Resort Rating: 4 Star
- TripAdvisor Rating: 4/5 rating from 1,651 reviews with 91% Excellent or Very Good.
- Airport transfer: Shuttle included
- Luggage: Hand luggage + hold luggage included
- Protection: This holiday is ATOL protected
Price: £570.49 (based on two adults sharing £1140.98/2)
This deal was found over at First Choice
Deals go Fast. Sometimes when you click through you will need to copy the details from the deal image below.
Alterations: For any queries or alterations please click through to the provider directly and use their onsite tools - here you can often adjust dates, times, accommodation, transfers, luggage and more.
Disclaimer: While we work hard to make sure the content of our pages are accurate, we cannot guarantee that the data is correct, complete or up-to-date and we advise you always to read all terms and conditions of any purchase on the providers website before you make payment or commit to buy.