Whether you’re a student on a shoestring budget or a looking for a romantic getaway with your partner, this May Bank Holiday city break to the capital of Hungary is sure to meet all your requirements.
Hungary for more?
Rich in its culture and history, Budapest offers a wealth of sights to see and traditional Hungarian delights to discover. When roaming its streets lined with Gothic architecture or visiting the impressive Buda Castle (home to the Hungarian National Gallery) you will be transported through time. In the evenings, Pest is the place to be. You will love checking out the wide range of restaurants and the quirky bars and clubs here.
While you’re here you must cross the river bridge to Buda, the wooded, hilly and more secluded part of Budapest. Here you can walk up tree-covered inclines to Fisherman’s Bastion for breath-taking and photo-worthy views over the city. Also, you can snap some picturesque pics if you can hop on a short cruise down the River Danube for just a few forints.
Having been recently refurbished in 2016, Corvin Hotel Budapest - Corvin Wing offers quality accommodation in the heart of Budapest. Your room will have air conditioning, a cable TV, and an en-suite bathroom fitted with a shower. Also, some rooms come with a balcony, facing the garden or the quiet street. Staff will always be on hand at the 24-hour reception to provide you with tips or reserve bicycles. The on-site bar is open around the clock and you can access free Wi-Fi connection in public areas.
The restaurant serves buffet-style international dishes and is also great at adapting to dietary requirements. This hotel is set just 365 metres from Corvin Negyed metro station, where you can get a speedy train to any part of the city. But if you prefer to explore by foot, then this hotel is just a 20-minute stroll away from the historic centre of Budapest. Also nearby are the famous thermal baths, in case you fancy a relaxing dip!
What we Love about this Deal:
- TripAdvisor Rating of 4/5 from 188 Reviews
- Ideal location for discovering Budapest
- Buffet style breakfast included
- A wealth of cultural and historic sights to see
See here for more City Breaks.
4* BARGAIN BUDAPEST BREAK
4 Nights, B&B, Flights
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Kayak
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Example deal travel dates: 6th May 2018 (out), 10th May 2018 (rtn)
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Board basis: Bed and Breakfast
- Price: £214pp
- The airport of departure for this deal: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: See Travel Agent for Other Departure Airports (prices may vary)
- Airline: Direct Flights by easyJet
- Hotel/Resort: Corvin Hotel – Corvin Wing
- Hotel/Resort Rating: 4 Star
- TripAdvisor Rating: 4/5 rating from 188 reviews with 78% Excellent or Very Good.
- Luggage: Hand luggage included
- Protection: This holiday is ATOL protected
This deal was found over at Kayak
To book this deal please follow the link above and search for the hotel and dates listed above.
Deals go Fast. Sometimes when you click through you will need to copy the details from the deal image below.
Alterations: For any queries or alterations please click through to the provider directly and use their onsite tools - here you can often adjust dates, times, accommodation, transfers, luggage and more.
Disclaimer: While we work hard to make sure the content of our pages are accurate, we cannot guarantee that the data is correct, complete or up-to-date and we advise you always to read all terms and conditions of any purchase on the providers website before you make payment or commit to buy.